We are looking for part or full-time associates to advise and support our clients in intellectual property and technology, media and telecommunication (digital transformation, branding strategies, cybersecurity, blockchain-based projects, privacy).
We are a leading specialist corporate and technology law firm assisting innovative businesses, successful entrepreneurs, top VCs and global brands.
Our clientele consists of high-growth companies, venture capital and private equity firms, entrepreneurs and institutional investors, internationally active SMEs, and industrial, financial and media groups.
We advise a significant portion of the best startups in Switzerland and some of the most active venture capital funds locally and globally, placing us at the heart of innovation and at the forefront of tomorrow’s technologies, such as AI, Blockchain, VR/AR, digital privacy, medical technologies, IoT and cybersecurity.
- You have at least three years of experience in technology law, intellectual property and privacy compliance issues in Switzerland (working in house or within a law firm)
- You have excellent academic credentials (software programming skills and IAPP certification a plus)
- You are equally comfortable working in French and in English
- You are efficient, systematic, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are willing to handle matters autonomously and independently
What we offer
- An unparalleled opportunity to work on challenging technology, privacy and intellectual property assignments in innovative industries, such as Fintech and blockchain initiatives, AI, VR/AR, legaltech, software, cybersecurity, biotech, media and digital health
- Direct contacts with top executives in disruptive technologies and inhouse teams of leading financial, healthcare and industrial groups in the midst of their digital transformation
- A dynamic work environment, within a motivated and specialized team of lawyers
- Opportunities for advancement and development, including within our other fields of expertise
- Flexible work arrangements, including part-time and work from home
Please send your complete application to Juliette Ancelle by email at email@example.com.