We are looking for part or full-time associates to advise our clients in:
- corporate and commercial law (M&A, financing, commercial transactions, employment)
- intellectual property and technology, media and telecommunication (digital transformation, branding strategies, cybersecurity, blockchain-based projects, privacy)
We are a leading specialist corporate and technology law firm assisting innovative businesses, successful entrepreneurs, top VCs and global brands.
Our clientele consists of high-growth companies, venture capital and private equity firms, entrepreneurs and institutional investors, internationally active SMEs, and industrial, financial and media groups.
We advise a significant portion of the best startups in Switzerland and some of the most active venture capital funds locally and globally, placing us at the heart of innovation and at the forefront of tomorrow’s technologies, such as AI, Blockchain, VR/AR, digital privacy, medical biotechnologies, IoT and cybersecurity.
- You have 2-3+ years of experience in corporate transactions and commercial law and/or technology law, intellectual property and privacy compliance issues in Switzerland (working in house or within a law firm)
- You have excellent academic credentials
- You are native in either French or German and are comfortable and fluent working in English
- You are efficient, systematic, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are willing to handle matters autonomously and independently
What we offer
- Interesting, complex and high-quality assignments in both local and international contexts
- Active involvement in the Swiss and international entrepreneurial and innovation ecosystem
- Direct contacts with founders, CEOs, top executives and owners
- A dynamic work environment, within a motivated and specialized team of lawyers
- Opportunities for advancement and development, including within our other fields of expertise
- Flexible work arrangements, including part-time and work from home
Please send your complete application to Mehmet Toral by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.